Edgington Urban is a platform to communicate our commitment to creating inspiring spaces and environments to live, work and socialise in our towns and cities. It is also an opportunity to introduce the recent and wider experience of our expanding team. Over recent years our team have designed and delivered numerous projects covering the following sectors:
– Build to Rent
– Student Accommodation
– Mixed Use
Our ethos is to design and deliver places and buildings for people, which enable connections and communities to thrive. Our focus is the well-being of those who will live, work and socialise in the environments we work with you to create. Together we will drive to ensure we deliver inspiring, high quality, sustainable, equitable and functional urban spaces.
Our approach to each project design must consider the following:
• Interrelationship between buildings, routes and external spaces in making a place feel safe and approachable.
• Encourage socialising and a sense of community and ownership amongst all users.
• Draw on distinct aesthetic and spatial qualities embedded within local context.
• Provide appropriate space, natural light and storage to allow people to flourish.
• Enhance and improve the connection with external amenities, landscape and nature.
• Ensure that buildings are accessible, well connected and easy to get around.
• Ensure that proposals are delivered as designed, are well constructed and provide flexibility and longevity.
• Anticipate the impacts and effects of climate change that can make building design more efficient and contribute to a greener planet.