Edgington Spink + Hyne is one of the oldest Architectural practices in the UK.
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Edgington as Edgington and Son in Windsor, much of our earliest work was for the Nobility and Gentry, including projects at Windsor Castle.
After Herbert Spink joined in 1907 and Reginald Hyne joined in 1955, we became Edgington Spink + Hyne. During the 1920s and 30s we developed a reputation for high quality buildings. Many examples of this early work are now listed as being of architectural interest or in conservation areas.
Our commitment to creating environmentally sustainable buildings, which enjoy longevity has not diminished and we continue to embrace innovation in materials and delivery.
We do see ourselves as custodians of our past, but we are committed to both evolving and developing our team and working with our Clients in partnership to develop and grow our specialisms across all sectors.